Sava360 is an inclusive network with a single purpose to connect South Asian Leaders, Innovators and Entrepreneurs. Our President/CEO, Bede Ramcharan, was selected by SAVA360 as an Influencer.
This year, the MFF drew over 50 attendees including more than 25 minority-owned middle market companies earning more than $10 million in revenues. Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) in attendance not only benefited from networking with capital sources, they also had a chance to talk to other MBEs. Bede Ramcharan, president and CEO of Indatatech, stated, “I found Minority Finance Forum to be an amazing event. I created new relationships which I feel over time will yield new business opportunities. I highly recommend this event for the high performing company that is growing or has reached the mid-market level. Well done MBDA!”
The U.S. Delegation consists of representatives from the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, U.S. SMEs that are export-ready or currently exporting to APEC economies, as well as trade organizations with export-ready members and other federal government officials. A key focus of the delegation will be to explore opportunities to expand U.S. exports via diaspora communities.
The APEC SME delegation will include:
- Austriaco and Associates Ltd – Chicago, Ill.
- BOX Studios – Chicago, Ill.
- Calculation Bureau, LLC – Chicago, Ill.
- Chinawise, Inc. – Chicago, Ill.
- CIeNET International – Oak Brook, Ill.
- Crewsing international LLC – Seattle, Wash.
- CSMI – Schaumburg, Ill.
- District Trading Company LLC – Washington, D. C.
- E.C. Ortiz & Co, LLP – Chicago, Ill.
- East Vantage – Los Angeles, Calif.
- Ethertronics – San Diego, Calif.
- Indatatech – San Antonio, Texas
- Interface Protein Technology, Inc. – Lisle, Ill.
- Madrid Crost Law Group – Chicago, Ill.
- Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC – San Diego, Calif.
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship – Washington, D.C.
- Ramos Law Firm – Atlanta, Ga.
- RJT Compuquest.com – El Segundo, Calif.
- Rockit Ranch Production – Chicago, Ill.
- Sherman Worldwide – Henderson, Nev.
- Shine Electronics Co. – Long Island City, N.Y.
- The Gill Auto Group, Inc. – Madera, Calif.
Bede Ramcharan, President & CEO of Indatatech, has been named the 2015 Minority Vetrepreneur of the Year by The National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)’s Vetrepreneur magazine.
Vetrepreneur is the official magazine of NaVOBA that provides information, connections and inspiration for existing veteran-owned businesses and aspiring vetrepreneurs. Vetrepreneurs represent an important segment of the US economy and one of the most prominent groups on the American entrepreneurial landscape.
And with that success has come recognition — for the company and its people.
CEO Bede Ramcharan received the North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce’s 2014 Small Business Leaders Award in the Veteran-Owned Business category.
This year, Vice President of Operations Randy Ramcharan, Bede’s son, was named one of the San Antonio Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 winners for 2015.
In February, the company became the first to be invested in by the new SAGE Equity Fund. SAGE is short for San Antonio for Growth on the Eastside, and the equity fund’s $100,000 investment in Indatatech comes as the fast-growing business plans to consolidate its San Antonio operations at a new headquarters in that part of town.
The San Antonio Business Journal announces the winners of its 2015 40 Under 40 awards.
A select panel of judges consisting of past 40 Under 40 award recipients chose the 2015 winners from more than 110 nominees. The winners will be recognized at a reception in February.
Procurement and Sourcing
MRO, Facilities, Consumable Supplies Quality Assured Controlled Foods Healthcare, Medical Supplies/Equipment Electronic Test Equipment/Components General Use Lab Equipment
Logistics and Technical
Fixed Asset Management Physical Inventory Control Barcoding and Equipment Asset Valuations
Staffing And Recruitment
Staffing Direct/Permanent Placement Temp-to-Hire Temporary
Initial Outfitting & Transition Warehouse Management Environmental Safety